Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Marshmallow Cereal

Mike and I had a very heated discussion tonight about the proper way to eat Lucky Charms. Yes, I said tonight. Yes, I had cereal for dinner. I'm not ashamed. I love marshmallow cereal, it makes me feel better about myself.

I briefly abandoned my bowl of delicious cereal to attend to our nuisance of a cat:

(Follow Peppo on Instagram: Crosseyedkitteh)

when Michael took two giant spoons of my cereal and gulped them down like a starving child. I don't mind sharing with my husband, it is part of the joy of being married. It didn't bother me that he ate my cereal, it bothered me that he didn't eat my cereal correctly.

I abide by a very strict regiment of marshmallow cereal eating.  First, you eat all of the wheatie, yucky bits. This leaves a bowl full of early-onset-diabetes inducing marshmallows. THIS IS A TWO-STEP PROCESS! You should never go all willy-nilly into your cereal gobbling up everything in sight.


At this age, I realize I'm probably the only person who still eats Lucky Charms the same way as a two year old. I don't mind, as long as Mike doesn't break the rules and respects the way of the marshmallow.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment